Continue your scuba diving adventure with a Certified Divers Course!
Whilst you are having fun doing what you love.....DIVING!, why not expand your diving skills by trying something new, and earn another certification? We offer a range of PADI continuing education (Con-Ed) courses for certified divers which can introduce you to new types of diving such as the thrill of Wreck Diving, the challenge of Deep Diving or maybe the benefits of diving with Enriched Air (Nitrox), or they can build your skills right up to professional level.
Con-Ed starts with Adventure Diver/Advanced Open Water which give you a "taste" of new types of diving and can extend your depth qualification to 100Ft/30M. Following Advanced Open Water is Rescue, Divemaster, Assistant Instructor and Instructor. (Course Flowchart).
Many of these courses have very little self study and no final exams, so with our flexible scheduling and attractive pricing are easy to fit in whilst you are on holiday here in St. Lucia.
We also offer an exciting selection of PADI Speciality Courses. If you earn the Rescue Diver Certification, have 50 logged dives and five specialties, you can apply for PADI's most prestigious non-professional qualification, Master Scuba Diver. Click for MSD Specialty Package.
Click on the names of the courses below to find out what is involved and for prices.
- Adventure Diver or Junior Adventure Diver (3 dives)
- Rescue Diver or Junior Rescue Diver (scenarios = 4 logged dives)
- Specialty Diver Courses(0 to 4 dives depending on course)
- Advanced Open Water or Junior Advanced O/W (5 dives + free 6th!)
- Divemaster (Number of dives varies depending on experience)
- Master Scuba Diver 5 Specialty Package (14 dives)